I have checked and double-checked. This IS resolved in trunk now. I created a quickstart-project and put the code from the example in HomePage.java and HomePage.html. Then I verified that the error was there with 1.3.0. Then I synced wicket against trunk and did a mvn clean install in my wicket-folder. Then I changed the pom for the example-project to wicket-version 1.3-SNAPSHOT and did mvn eclipse:eclipse. Without any other modification, it then works.

This is on Linux with jdk1.6.0_04.

-- Edvin

Gerolf Seitz skrev:
i have reopened the issue, as the exception is still thrown (at least on
wicketstuff.org) :/

see http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/editable-label and try it with any
of the two labels "fox"
and "dog".