I have noticed very strange behaviour of feedback messages when using
AjaxLink and BookmarkablePageLink on the same page.

Code example is attached to the message.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15269007/Feedback_example.txt
Feedback_example.txt

How to reproduce it..

1st Case (working)
a) Disable (remove) first link (HomePageTest): test
b) Click on feedback test
c) Type something and press submit button few times -> new message
overwrites last one, that is OK.

2nd Case (non working)
a) Enable first link (HomePageTest): test
b) Click on feedback test
c) Type something and press submit button few times: last message is
displayed (inside feedback panel) below previous one!

I have problem with required fields in my program because feedback messages
are never cleared.

I'm using new release: 1.3.1 (it doesn't work with 1.3.0, either).

Thanks in advance,
Vatroslav