Hi!

We are trying to build our application from loosely coupled panels,
sharing models here and there as needed.
It works wounderfully 90% of the time: as long as the panels contain
wicket components only, and no further UI logic. One panel can update
a model, and the data is reflected in the components of the other
panel, as it should.

But sometimes one panel needs to perform an action when its model
object is changed from an onClick handler on another panel.
OnModelChanged is not called, because the other panel has no direct
reference to this panel to perform a setObject on it, they only share
a model, and do setObject on that.

Where do I put my OnModelObjectChanged event handling code without
sacrificing too much from my lovely loosely coupling?

Any advice is warmly welcome.

Gabor Szokoli