Hi,

I received the same "Position is null or not an object" within a different
context. In Jboss Developer
Studio 1.0.0GA while developing a JSF application under Windows XP-32
platform using richfaces 3.1.4GA
libraries which enclose scriptaculous 1.6.5.

I will post this issue to the Jboss forums
(http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104575)  as well to
make them aware of this.

Regards,
Henry