Hi All,

I was wondering if there's a way to add or decorate a javascript call in
CheckBox? What I did was:

new CheckBox("checkBox", new Model()) {
                    protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
                        tag.put("onclick","executeSomething();");
                    }

But it overrides the original onClick that Wicket is writing. Is there a way
that I can decorate it so that I can add extra javaScript call in onClick
without overriding the original click, like the buttons has this:

    protected IAjaxCallDecorator getAjaxCallDecorator() {
                return new AjaxCallDecorator()

Thanks in advance and happy chinese new year!

Best,
Wen Tong

--
The only constant in life is change.