I've committed a ticket for this, should have mentioned it here:

-sam

On Feb 6, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Michael Mehrle wrote:

I would be happy to - what is the URL for this? (first time - new
contributor).

In that context - I recently grepped through the Wicket source and
noticed that all the javascript event calls (onchange, onclick, etc.)
are all in the code as plain strings, which is bad practice. Thus I
wrote a *JavaScriptUtil* class that has String constants like CHANGE,
BLUR, DRAG_DROP, etc. (and can be statically imported jdk1.5 style). The
class also includes Javadoc that describes each event in detail. I
thought that this might be a little contribution to Wicket if you want
it. Let me know and I can submit the source (again, would need the URL
and procedure).

Thanks,

Michael