I was hoping to compress my stylesheet and have it available at

/style/mystyle.css

I'm having a great deal of difficulty getting this working. - i can
successfully get it on resource/mypackage.MyClass/whatver, but this is not
appropriate.

I've searched this forum and google, and i guess what I'm after is a concise
example of exactly how to do this.

http://www.nabble.com/wicketstuff-rome-and-mounting-resources-td15266406.html#a15266406
was a bit confusing, as were the links from it, and none really deal with
the compressed resource.