First off i would like to see your code as it should not be possible
to create a StackOverFlow.
Second i am not entirely sure why you would want EVERY page to be a secure page.
For instance the login page should not be a secure page, also the
first page a user hits after logging in (usually the home page) is a
candidate.
Anyway since you probably want every page to extend BasePage why not
have a subclass that implements ISecurePage and have all your pages
that should be secure extend that page.
For the implementation of ISecurePage you can simply redirect all
calls to the SecureComponentHelper.

Another option to grant permissions to every user is to put them in a
grant block without a principal like this:
grant
{
//permissions here
};
Note that you do need a logged in user for this to work.

If this is not what you are looking for then how about a little example.

Maurice