But i am using a custom detachable model to provide data to my repeater.
Maybe its something else?
I am posting the code which is very simple and may help.

Thanks for your time and congratulations to the whole team for your work in
the 'Wicket in Action'

** the code is part of a quite big series of use cases testing for our
evaluation process, so dont pay attention to issues like thread safe lists
etc.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15450972/DataPanels.html DataPanels.html
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15450972/DataPanels%2524DataBrowserPanel.html
DataPanels%24DataBrowserPanel.html