Sorry for the code formatting in the mail... I rewrite it, because I've found
another information that can be useful...
the code is this:
box.setWindowClosedCallback(new WindowClosedCallback() {  @Override  public
void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) {    if (ok){      try {
man.delete(dev);//this removes an item from panel        GroupPanel newPanel =
new GroupPanel();        GroupPanel.this.replaceWith(newPanel);
                           target.addComponent(newPanel);      } catch
(DeEException e) {        error(e.getMessage());      }    }  }});

The new information is that when I enable wicket-ajax-debug frame, using
firefox there is this:
steps...INFO: Response processed successfully.INFO: Invoking post-call
handler(s)...INFO: last focus id was not set
but using explorer there is this:
Object requiredINFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...INFO: Invoking failure
handler(s)...
Which object is required? I hope that someone can make some similar attempts...
Thanks

Rik

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@wicket.apache.org> Subject: different
> behaviour explorer/firefox windowclosedcallback> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008
> 11:36:56 +0000> > Hi all,> I'm using version 1.3.1> I have a ModalWindow and
> in its method setWindowClosedCallback I pass a WindowClosedCallback and then
> in its method onClose> I replace a panel with another called newPanel and
> finally I call target.addComponent(newPanel)> The code follows> >
> box.setWindowClosedCallback(new WindowClosedCallback() {> @Override public
> void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) { if (ok){ try { man.delete(dev);
> //this call changes the panel GroupPanel newPanel = new GroupPanel();
> GroupPanel.this.replaceWith(newPanel); target.addComponent(newPanel); } catch
> (Exception e) { error(e.getMessage()); } } } });> > In firefox the code works
> perfectly, but it does not in explorer, because the panel is not updated> Has
> anyone ever found this same problem?> Thanks> > Rik> >
> GRATIS la versione personalizzata MSN di Internet Explorer 7!>
> http://optimizedie7.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=it-it
Scarica GRATIS le tue emoticon preferite!
http://intrattenimento.it.msn.com/emoticon/