Hi, i'm on a project which consists mostly of stateless pages but sometimes i
need to save some ( little ) state from which i can recover the page so i
have decided to start a subproject of my own to help the developer just save
the models of some componenents to session.

Can you give me an advice where to start from ? I mean should i work on
models and create sth like SessionPersistentModel  or should i override or
change the component api ?

I think that the model approach is sufficient but i'm not sure how and when
to attach and detach the model to session and how to dirty it for
clustering.