i don't understand your phrase: 'why are you shouting'
please repeate.

sorry i don' have a very large vocaboulary. But please help me solving this.

the situation is:

on the left i have a page containg a wicket tree. on the right another page
containing a panel.
on click of a node in the tree, i need to send the object in the node to the
panel ( called panel2 ) in the other page, and reload panel with new
informations.

how can i do?
onNodeClick i call my sessision, i retrieve the instance ( that i put into
at panel2 initialization ) of panel2 and with it i call its method
setItem(), then i reload it.

it's correct? i m currently reading about 'Generic inter-component event
mechanism'
at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1312