Thank you all for your ideas.

At the moment, I handle it manually (transaction and session), and until
now, I don't got much problems.

I don't want to use anything from spring, as it seems a lot more difficult
than anything else in my project.

I've put a closeSession on the onAfterRender method, and every part of my
code that use the DB are properly surrounded with transactions... I don't
have any problem, and even if it is a bit slower than a best practice, it's
enough for me ;)