Hi,
So i have searched the forums regarding overriding
RequestCycle#onRuntimeException(Page page,RuntimeException e) .  It seems we
are completely stuck because there is no way to determine what page threw a
PageExpiredException .

What I want to do is this:

When my SearchPage expires, and the user again clicks a button search, they
are immediately returned to the SearchPage potentially with any request
parameters the user searched on. It seems the only way to get a custom Page
when an PageExpiredException is thrown is to override onRuntimeException and
return the custom page.  Unfortunately the page is null when passed into
onRuntimeException (which makes sense because there is no longer a valid
session).

How can i accomplish this within the framework?  I hope we can avoid a hack
like setting a cookie that represents the current page upon every page
request. (atleast it seems to me there should be a framework solution for
this).

thanks for any ideas

chris