In this case I have to visit different page when browse is chosen. When I come back form is cleared, isn't it?

- Juha

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
if you are opening everything via ajax why do you need to submit the
entire form? the values are all still there in the browser window...
so dont use ajaxformsubmitbehavor but a regular ajax behavior

-igor

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Juha Alatalo