Hi

One thing you can check is if you have any references (instance variables,
possibly implicit) to pages from your component hierarchy. That seems to
cause memory leaks in the serialization. I reported a Jira issue about this
yesterday (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1365).

Another thing could of course be that there isn't enough memory to store all
the concurrent sessions. If you still run out of memory after increasing the
limit with the same load, this shouldn't be it, though.

BR,
Henrik