Thanks! We wrote our own grid for linking to the photo albums, and the actual albums are generated by our desktop client. The whole concept is a bit different than Flickr and it's not a "one size fits all" solution.

// Daniel

On 2008-02-28, at 02:41, Scott Swank wrote:

Daniel,

Nice site. Do you use pickwick for your photo albums or did you write your own?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Nick Heudecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with posting emails about new
wicket based sites. Not everyone has the time to be checking wiki
pages constantly.

-Matej

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:30 AM, C. Bergström <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >