Thank you Igor, it works perfectly !

Charly

Igor Vaynberg a écrit :
tab.gettabs().add(newtab);
followed by an ajax repaint of the entire tabbed panel

-igor

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Charly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
 I would like to know if it's possible to add dynamicaly new tab to an
 existing AjaxTabbedPanel.
 (I want to open and close tabs like in eclipse, when you open a file for
 example)

 I don't find any way to do it.

 Can you tell me if it is possible or if I have to create this  component
 and witch way to take ?

 Thank's
 Charly