Hi,
I'm using the TreeTable from wicket-extensions 1.2.6
I extended it to make childs load lazily by AJAX when parent nodes are
expanded.
I also used some javascript to make all expand/collapse behavior client side
from that moment.

My problem is that, when I update the tree via AJAX (and load some new child
nodes), if I call
target.addComponent(treeTable);
all nodes are sent to the server, and the purpose of lazy loading them is
not fullfiled,
on the other hand, if I call
treeTable.updateTree(target);
only the lastly loaded nodes are sent to the server, but the Javascript is
not sent.

By the way, I have some behaviors that load the Javascript by doing
public void bind(Component component) {

component.add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(getClass(),"prepareParents.js",variables));
}

Thank you very much

Juan Pablo