My team is currently working on a web project composed of a entirely
of plain old servlets.  We are looking at potentially replacing it
with Wicket, but we do not have the luxury of rewriting the entire
project, and would need to integrate Wicket gradually with the
existant functionality.

Is there an easy way via Wicket to create the request parameters that
would need to be passed to the servlets?  Any examples you could
provide would be very much appreciated, as would any insights from
those who might have taken such a hybrid approach in the past.

Thanks and best regards,

Steve