Hey

It looks like a bug but it's so obvious I suspect it's a feature not a
bug, a feature I yet have learn to appreciate.

When I assert a value on a component and the path is invalid (either
the component is not there or I misspelled the path) the assertion
fails. This is fine.

When I try to set a value of a component and the path is invalid the
method returns without any complaints. So now I have to double every
set with an assert to be sure I'm setting a value to an existing
component. Why the extra work?

regards

--
Wojtek Biela