On 3/9/08, djo.mos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This simply looks great ! I think this should make it into the core Wicket
>  behaviors as the componenet focus is quite useful.

Me too!  That's why I submitted:

I was pretty surprised something didn't exist for this already.  I
don't mean any offense by that at all.  It's just that it seems like
every time I think to myself "there should be a way to do x with
Wicket", there's already something for that!  This Wicket stuff is
pretty cool!