Just to follow up on this...

You're right, it does still work. The thing is that during the algorithm
when the properties of the bean are being tested the entire exception
stack is being printed out.

This is a bit confusing because it can lead the developer to think that
an error occurred.

I propose to log information instead of printing out the entire
exception stack. If you agree to this, I don't mind submitting a patch.

dml