Hello everybody! I’m a newbie with wicket and during my first examples I have
had a problem that I don’t know how to solve. The fact is that I have the
typical login form, and I want to notify the users possible errors by
showing an icon error next to each input field, just like showed in the
image attached.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15950642/sample.jpg

Is there an easy way to do it, because I have been googleing, looking the
wiki, reading the ajax examples… but nothing suits at all. I'm developing
with wicket 1.3.1

Thanks in advance for your kindness ;D