I have a multipart-enabled form, inside this form there is a nested form with
ajaxsubmitbehavior. to submit the nested form I'm using an AjaxButton (as
the "normal" button doesn't submit the form via ajax - contrary to its
behaviour if not used as nested form)

all releases including 1.3.0 supported the submitting of the innerform and
sent all of the nested form's fields to the server and came back in a neat
ajax response.
In 1.3.1 however the Exception "java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ServletRequest does not contain multipart content" gets thrown. That
indicates that the surrounding multipart form was submitted instead of just
the nested form (and as multipart and ajax aren't close friends the
exception gets thrown)

isn't that supposed to work or is it, again, a hidden feature I was using?
:-)

regards,
Michael

-----