Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior from regular ajax components (those
included in wicket like, for example, the tree component) : on a page
containing one (or more) such components and using it, after some time it
will stop working, meaning it will not do anything (for example clicking on
the + in a ajax tree component stops doing anything).

Is this because the page expires in the "background" so to speak? How can I
set a longer expiration period or disable it all together?

I'm deploying to Tomcat and I tested it in IE and FF.

Tks,
Cristi