Look for page store in the archives and the IPageStore interface.

To get your application to deserialize stuff, simply press the back button on a wicket page, and click on a wicket link in the resulting page. That should get your page loaded from the page store.

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Sam Hough wrote:
Dear All,

I'm trying to get a better understanding off when/how/where Wicket
serialises components and non-transient/non-static references they hold. To
tune and sanity check our application.

Playing with writeObject, readObject I can see it writing on every ajax
request but only reading when I restart Tomcat (with serialised session
store).

I've searched around (with both spellings) but not found a recent
explanation of this.

Many thanks. I'll try not to post twice!

Thanks

Sam