whew - glad to hear :-)

[having probably hundreds of anonymous models in his projects]

Am 13.03.2008 um 17:46 schrieb Igor Vaynberg:

actually not in 1.3. our serialization is smart enough to take this
into account if i remember correctly.

-igor

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Leszek Gawron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maurice Marrink wrote:
I believe refreshingview has better support for reusing items but in
our apps we hardly ever use refreshingview. both are suitable for use
with hibernate.

Maurice