Dan,
Very impressive for 1.5 weeks of work! How much would you attribute that
productivity to Wicket vs your general experience and prowess?

I've just started building a site with Wicket, but I can see that it could
become very productive after working with it for a while. Coming from
Struts/JSP, it's quite refreshing.

Looks like you have some HTML/CSS design chops too. I like the styling...
the shadow effects are cool.

I'll be watching the progress on your site. Thanks for the peek.

Phil

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Dan Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>
>
> I wanted to let you guys know about my new wicket website:
> http://www.startfound.com <http://www.startfound.com/>
>
>
>
> I've only been working on this for about 1.5 weeks, so there's not much
> functionality and it's not very interactive, but I have a lot of big plans
> in the future.
>
>
>
> Forgive my spam :-)
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan
>
>


-- 
Phil Grimm
Mobile: (858) 335-3426
Skype: philgrimm336

Reply via email to