Hello,

In my web applicaction I have a form with a panel into that generates fields
and buttons dynamically. for these button i would like to make form
validation but I don't want to submit.
In order to do this I set DefaultFormProcessing to false which is quite good
beacause it does not use the onSubmit of the form but it does not validate
the form too, which is bad for me.
And I can not call the validate method of the form because it is a protected
method.

Do you have some ways of doing that ??

Thanks

Bertrand DATAS