I wrote about Pages in ModalWindow in my initial post :) This is the solution
I currently using.
But creation and popup of such ModalWindow is slower, than a Panel-based
one. However, I also
noticed, that with Page as content of ModalWindow dialog content is added to
DOM only when
it is opened, and removed when it's closed. With Panel-based ModalWindow
markup stays in DOM
all the time after first open (until page reloaded). Not sure, but this may
be an undesired behavior in
some cases.