Hmm...

Currently I don't think I have very much to present that is interesting to the Wicket community, unless you guys are interested in relational variants of classical mechanics. :-) I've been kinda busy trying to write my physics master's thesis...

On the other hand, what *are* people interested in having presented? If there is something that I feel is within my Wicket skills, who knows. :-)

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
I see that you haven't volunteered yet to present something.

Martijn