From: Michael Mehrle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:56 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Linking radio buttons to textfield model update

I've got a group of seven radio buttons, some of which are supposed to
be correlated with a textfield. Meaning, when I select a particular
radio button the textfield on its right side is supposed to get a cursor
focus. Similarly, whenever I change my radio button selection, I need
any previously entered text to be cleared (and the model as well).

I can imagine various scenarios of how to write this - is there a
default/easy approach without having to sling JavaScript?

Michael