Hi,

I have a bookmarkable page with a single param, something like
domain/item/id/1. Now, to edit the item, the user has to login or
register first. After doing so, either using the login form on the
same page or using the register form on a different page, the user
must land on exactly the same page as before (domain/item/id/1). The
register page must be bookmarkable as well (eg. domain/register).

All my attempts of using Links, BookmarkablePageLinks and
redirectToInterceptPage all yield nothing or yet another URL like
"/?wicket:interface=:2::::" either directly or after the
redirect-back-to-original-target.

Any ideas how to achieve that?

Thanks
Jörn