Hi everybody,

I'm a new french user of wicket, and i 'm apologizing in advance for english
and comprehension mistakes.

So, I want to display in a FeedbackPanel my own messages for especially
events. For example, in my suscribing panel, the user has to write twice his
password. So I want to check if these passwords are the same, and if not, to
display in the FeedbackPanel a message.

What objets i have to manipulate to instanciate the event and the message in
the FeedbackPanel ?? Is there any documentation?

Thank you in advance for your help :)