Hi,

I am almost new to Wicket so I hope it's not a stupid question. I am
encountering an odd problem when adding two links to a single page in a
single DataView: for some reason clicking on the second link gets to the
onClick of the first one.

When I removed the first one from the page, clicking on the second worked
ok.

The reason i am doing this is that I need each row in a table to include 2
links that do different things.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Guy
HTML:

JAVA:
protected void populateItem(final Item item) {
               Poll poll = (Poll) item.getModelObject();

               //first link
               Link link = new Link("edit-link", item.getModel()) {
                   public void onClick() {
                       onEditPoll((Poll) getModelObject());
                   }
               };
               link.add(new Label("poll.id",
String.valueOf(poll.getId())));

               item.add(link);

               item.add(new Label("poll.name", poll.getName()));
               item.add(new Label("poll.description",
poll.getDescription()));
               item.add(new Label("poll.question", poll.getQuestion()));
               item.add(new Label("poll.ans1", poll.getAns1()));
               item.add(new Label("poll.ans2", poll.getAns2()));
               item.add(new Label("poll.ans3", poll.getAns3()));

               DateFormat dateFormatter = new
SimpleDateFormat("MM/dd/yyyy");
               if (poll.getStartTime() != null) {
                   item.add(new Label("poll.startTime", dateFormatter
                           .format(poll.getStartTime())));
               } else {
                   item.add(new Label("poll.startTime", ""));
               }
               if (poll.getEndTime() != null) {
                   item.add(new Label("poll.endTime", dateFormatter
                           .format(poll.getEndTime())));
               } else {
                   item.add(new Label("poll.endTime", ""));
               }
               //second link
               Link activeLink = new Link("active-link", item.getModel()) {
                   public void onClick() {
                       onActivePoll((Poll) getModelObject());
                   }
               };
               if (poll.isActive())
                   activeLink.add(new Label("poll.active", "deactivate"));
               else
                   activeLink.add(new Label("poll.active", "activate"));
               item.add(activeLink);

               item.add(new AttributeModifier("class", true,
                       new LoadableDetachableModel() {
                           protected Object load() {
                               return (item.getIndex() % 2 == 1) ? "even"
                                       : "odd";
                           }
                       }));