now that was a great tip :)

thanks for reminding me... i knew about this feature... i even used it in a
previous project...

wicket can gather a lot of browser settings including time :)

for ppl also looking for this, don't forget to put this into your
WebApplication class:
        getRequestCycleSettings().setGatherExtendedBrowserInfo(true);

Thanks again, James :)

Cristi