Use model decorator sometimes seems troublesome.
I need to use a form containing a lot of checkboxes and other types
with compoundproperty model with a entity bean, say record.
Most formcoponent ids are identical to their record property name,
such as Textfield("firstName") and record also has "firstName"
if I use the extra decorator indirection for checkbox,
I'd have to use
CheckBox("checked",new CustomerModel(new PropertyModel(record,"checked"))
or is there a better/convenient way to do this?