that worked prefect Thanks for the help. I decided to go with the Model
example. I do have a few more questions though. First why cant I use a
PropertyModel instead of a AbstractReadOnlyModel. I tried to do this:

New Label("kmname", new PropertyModel(kmd, "name");

but that did not work. I am guessing that getObject has to be called or the
ListView will not get updated but that is just my guess.

Also right now I am using AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.seconds(5))
to get the ListView to updated but I would like to do this from my popup
instead. So there is a link that will create a popup and that popup adds
info to the session variable that the ListView uses. When the submit button
is clicked on that popup I would like to refresh the ListView instead of
waiting for the 5 seconds to go by. I have done some looking and I think I
need to us an AjaxFullBackLink but I wnated to go ahead and ask to make sure
I was looking in the right direction

Thanks