I have a page that contains a compound property model that refers to a
loadableDetachable model.

The domain object in  the loadable detachable model contains a collection of
Person Objects (Person contains a first name and a last name and an age).

I want to display the persons in a ListView and I want to be able to change
the first name, last name or age and save the new value. I therefore use
three text fields for each list item.

The problem is that when I press the save button the changed values has been
reset back to the original value. Why is the detachable model being detached
and reloaded before I save the list?