Hi,
I am using behaviors for beforeRender and onRender to add html markups.
    private void init() {
        add(HeaderContributor.forCss(MyButton.class, "MyButton.css"));
        add(new AbstractBehavior() {

            @Override
            public void beforeRender(Component component) {
                component.getResponse().write(Consts.getBeforeRender());

            }

            @Override
            public void onRendered(Component component) {
                component.getResponse().write(Consts.getOnRenedered());
            }
        });
    }

in order to get:
/></span>

This works great!

BUT,
sometimes, when the button should be disabled, I want to have this instead
in the markup:

The problem is that when constructing the button, I don't know the enable
status.
I set button.setEnabled only after creating it.

Is there a way to change the markup when someone sets to enable-false?

Thanks

--
Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]