use AbstractResourceStreamWriter

> Wicket got to have a more structured api for this common task.
usually it's not wicket but you when something is not working the way you expect it

Am 01.04.2008 um 09:31 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Hello:
I am trying to export dynamically generated excel file.
The generator would send the file.xls to an OutputStream.

In wicket, I am trying to use example as below but
 how can I connect the OutputStream to the inputstream
ins.  Pipedoutputstream would block. Using a separate thread
is not desirable.

public void onClick() {

  IResourceStream stream = new AbstractResourceStream() {

public InputStream getInputStream() throws ResourceStreamNotFoundException {

                            return ins;

                            ins.close();
                        }
                    };

                    getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(
new ResourceStreamRequestTarget(stream).setFileName("file.xls"));