I've started seeing exceptions like the onces below more frequently can
someone explain what is actually going on?  We've been making a lot of
changes, but I can't say exactly what may have set this off...

2008-04-01 16:07:12,514 ERROR Wap [RequestCycle] : component myLink not
found on page com.foo.bar.SomePage [id = 459], listener interface = [R
equestListenerInterface name=ILinkListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener.onLinkClicked()]
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component myLink not found on page