Hi together,

I want to store some user related information (something like last viewed
articles) in the session instance for this user. During one session I simply
store the information directly in the session. But when the session is being
invaldidated I want to persist the information in the database. Therefore I
need to get informed when a session is being invalidated.

Does anybody know how I can reach this?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian