I don't have a reproduceable testcase because the architecture that I'm using
is a little bit different, it uses Wicket together with OSGi, running as an
Eclipse plugin.

I've noticed that this
java.io.StreamCorruptedExceptionStreamCorruptedException happens after a
java.lang.StackOverflowError. The line 363 of AbstractPageStore class,
inside the readResolve() method, is being called several times, causing the
java.lang.StackOverflowError. This is weird, because I've another screen
which never calls this readResolve() method.

When this method should be called?