If you use Maven, just add the dependency:

            <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
            </dependency>

            <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-datetime</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
            </dependency>

wicket-extensions for the DatePicker
wicket-datetime will pull its dependency including Joda

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:04 AM, lienok
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>