Hello everbody,

I finally had the time to finish a first beta release of the picnik
components, boldly named wicketstuff-picnik (I will apply for wicketstuff
access soon). You can download the files from my blog for now:

http://www.2rue.de/wicket/integrate-picnik-into-your-wicket-powered-website/

There are passive components for enabling push and pull export, a OO-mapping
of the Picnik-API, an IModel to create links to make API calls and a page
with examples on how to use all of this. A Picnik-API key is required and
certainly/hopefully not included :)

Greetings, and have fun with it,

Rüdiger