Hi,

When adding an AjaxSubmitLink, the onSubmit method tries to access a
property of the model object that does not exists:

-------------------
            final AjaxSubmitLink confirmLink = new
AjaxSubmitLink("confirm") {
                @Override
                public void onSubmit(final AjaxRequestTarget target,
                        final Form form) {
                    if (((Will) getModelObject()).getExecutor() != null) {
                        willModalWindow.show(target);
                    } else {
                        warn("Please choose an executor.");
                        target.addComponent(feedback);

                @Override
                public void onError(final AjaxRequestTarget target,
                        final Form form) {
                    target.addComponent(feedback);
                }
            };

            add(confirmLink);
-------------------

It tries to access the "confirm" property of the Model, in this case a
Will object.

-------------------
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for class:
class crystalmark.willfinder.model.Will expression: confirm
     at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSetter(PropertyResolver.java:433)
     at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getObjectAndGetSetter(PropertyResolver.java:275)
     at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getValue(PropertyResolver.java:84)
     at
org.apache.wicket.model.AbstractPropertyModel.getObject(AbstractPropertyModel.java:113)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.getModelObject(Component.java:1551)
     at
crystalmark.willfinder.page.components.EditWillPanel$EditWillForm$5.onSubmit(EditWillPanel.java:183)
     at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxSubmitLink$1.onSubmit(AjaxSubmitLink.java:94)
     at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.onEvent(AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.java:128)

It's only when using the getModelObject method.  If I get the Will object
from else-where it works fine.

Is this a problem with the way I'm using the model or a bug with
AjaxSubmitLink?  Should I add it to jira?

Wicket 1.3.3 + JDK 1.6 + Tomcat 6

Thanks,
Tim