You could also define your WicketApplication in your spring config by
setting the applicationFactoryClassName property of the WicketFilter to
org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFactory. This way you don't
have to manually inject your dependencies via the InjectorHolder. The only
thing is then that you don't have to use the @SpringBean annotation anymore.