Hello,

I have this problem which is hard to debug, perhaps you guys will give me
some pointers.

The page is a registration page, so it has a form with a number of inputs
and select-s, one of which is pretty huge -- it contains about sixty
countries, and a captcha.

The actual problem is -- this page takes about 2-5 seconds to load, but this
only happens when it's loaded for the first time after application is
deployed. After that, page load takes no longer than any other one.
I've tried the obvious and put some time printouts, but all the page
construction took less than a tenth of a second, and the latest printout
from the onAfterRender() pops after another half a second.

Can anyone think of a way to debug this issue?

--
sp